STATEMENT OF POLICY AND PURPOSE OF POLICY
Business Goal To get it right first time, every time and strive to exceed customer expectations whenever possible.
As part of our commitment to maintaining the highest levels of quality management it is our intention that we maintain accreditation of our Quality Management System to ISO 9001: 2008 and continually integrate other management systems for the pursuit of continuous performance improvement.
Quality derives from a staff commitment to service and excellence. This commitment is followed by adhering to the following business principles:‐
Customer requirements come first. Quality begins and ends with the customer and we strive to always satisfy their needs. This is reflected in our flexibility ‐ both as individuals and as an organisation.
We build mutually beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers.
We search for and supply only products of exceptional innovation, exceptional quality or exceptional value for money.
Our Employees work together as a team to satisfy our customers.
- Process Emphasis
We focus our Employees on practical processes to ensure consistent results.
- Continual Improvement
Through management review of our Business Management System we aim to continually improve business performance, processes, products and services.
- Employee Development
Through active mentoring we create a culture where staff have the skills and are empowered to take responsibility for the results of their actions, which contributes to the success of the Company.
Viking Arms Ltd aims to deliver the highest quality products and services to all its clients, on time and within agreed budget.
Viking Arms Ltd operates a Quality Management System that has gained ISO 9001:2008 Certification, including aspects specific to the provision of firearms, ammunition and accessories.
Viking Arms is committed to:
- Developing and improving its Quality Management System.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System.
- The continued enhancement of client satisfaction.
Quality Goals and Objectives are achieved by ensuring:
- The communication throughout the organisation the importance of meeting client needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Management Reviews are set to review the quality objectives and report on the Internal Audit results on a regular basis.
- The availability of resources.
- The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Organisations Quality Procedures Manual.
- All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Procedures Manual.
- The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed regularly in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Advantageously based in the centre of the United Kingdom in our own purpose-built premises, the Viking Offices, Warehousing and Training Centre are easily reached by road, rail and air with Leeds & Bradford International Airport only forty minutes away.
Viking Arms is not open to the public.